Training and Development
At TD, we believe in employee development. In addition to the regular coaching and feedback provided by their manager, all of our employees have access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources. These include our tuition assistance program, eLearning courses, classroom-based training/workshops and more.
Our Personal Performance and Development Process will help you identify your development goals and career aspirations, and set up an action plan to achieve them. Your People Manager will be there throughout the process, helping you meet – and exceed – performance expectations. We’ll give you the support and resources you need to build your knowledge, hone your skills and gain experience – enabling your professional success. We want all of our people to achieve both their short- and long-term career goals, and your manager will champion your growth by providing:
- Knowledge of the Personal Performance and Development process, and the tools and resources available
- Clarity around accountabilities, objectives and performance expectations
- A “clear line of sight” between your contributions and the success of the organization as a whole
- Regular and balanced performance feedback – both formal and informal
- Access to on-the-job experiences and opportunities.